Meredith’s Spring Speaking ScheduleMarch 9, 2017
You just can’t beat spring. I love walking outside to warmer weather as the promising smell of rain lingers in the air. Spring is made even better when I get to travel to different climates throughout the United States and this year will be no different! I’m excited to be speaking for so many events in early 2017 and I certainly hope to see you there. Find out where I’ll be and how you can get registered, below.
- March 15 – “FANtastic Selling” at the Triangle Sales and Marketing Council. Learn more!
- March 22 & 23 – Atlanta Home Builders Association. I’m teaching both the IRM 1 & IRM 2 Courses. Join me!
- April 5 & 6 – “FANtastic Marketing” at the Volkswagen National After Sales Meeting in Viva Las Vegas.
- April 14 – “FANtastic Selling” at the Northeast Florida Sales & Marketing Council in Jacksonville, FL.
- May 2 – “FANtastic Marketing” at the National Speakers Association Austin Chapter. Learn more!
- May 9 – “FANtastic Marketing” for the Professional Association of Small Business Accountants annual marketing conference. Find out more.
- May 16 – “Heart of a Winner, Soul of a Champion” Sales Rally featuring not one but three dynamic speakers, Meredith Oliver, John Palumbo, and Leah Turner. Get details!
Categorized in: News, Upcoming Events