Meredith to Speak at IBS in 2017October 7, 2016
I’m so excited to be speaking at the upcoming NAHB International Builders’ Show which is the largest construction show in the world! Bringing together important global manufacturers and suppliers to showcase the latest in products, materials and even technology used in all types of buildings, it’s one show that industry professionals can’t afford to miss.
Wednesday, January 11, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
What It’s About:
A negative online review will cause up to 85% of prospective buyers to hesitate in contacting you, and worse, they may even eliminate you. To increase sales, your online reputation must be a priority. In this advanced session, learn how to turn positive online reviews into more traffic, leads and sales, and create customer-centric sales conversations that manage expectations and result in devotees. Discover an easy way to generate positive online reviews and how to automate the process. Increase conversion rates on customer review surveys and learn how to respond to negative reviews. Your online reputation speaks volumes about your business, and impacts your bottom line, so now is the time to start proactively harnessing the power of fans to increase sales.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn to stop fearing online reviews and instead embrace the online review process.
- Obtain communication strategies to manage customer expectations and emotions, resulting in more positive online reviews.
- Understand how to use technology to collect more positive online reviews and manage negative reviews.
- Determine what review sites to focus on, how to ask for a positive review and the role social media plays in online reviews.
Thursday, January 12, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
What It’s About:
An indestructible sales and marketing strategy in 2017 recognizes one vital element: customer experience is the new marketing. In fact, new Gartner research indicates that nearly 90% of companies will compete based mainly on the experience they create for buyers. SPOILER ALERT: The sales strategies that brought you success in the past will be far less effective going forward. This Master Session examines each stage of the buying-journey and recommends opportunities to add value and exceed customer expectations throughout. Discover how to create a complete sales and marketing blueprint that marries digital marketing, social media, selling skills and customer experience into one unstoppable process resulting in more leads, traffic and sales.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the concept of lagniappe and how to plot out the buyer’s journey and identify small opportunities to enhance the buyer experience in big ways.
- Discover how to demonstrate more value to the buyer to keep prices at a premium.
- Gain a deeper understanding of a buyer’s needs, desires and expectations.
- Recognize how to design experiences that will differentiate you from the competition.
How to Attend:
Master Sessions are in-depth, 3-hour intensive programs that dig deeper into specific industry topics. The sessions are open to all attendees with a Full Registration or 1-Day Education valid for the day of the session they wish to attend, but you can guarantee your Master Session seat for $25 per session. Reserved seating can only be purchased online during IBS advance registration. Tickets purchased by December 23 will be mailed to the address in your registration record prior to the show. Tickets purchased between December 24 and January 7 must be picked up by the purchaser at the Special Events Ticket Counter onsite. Please note that Master Sessions reserved seating tickets are not sold onsite. Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the listed start time and reserved seating will be held until 15 minutes after. At that time, any non-guaranteed seating will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis at no additional charge to attendees with a Full Registration or 1-Day Education valid for the day of the session they wish to attend. Fees for Master Sessions are not refundable.